Saturday, January 2, 2016

Some Things Are Better Off Dead

Or at least staying dead. While I agree some people need a brain transplant, I'm not sure doing so to resurrect the dead is the best option.

The dead should stay dead

This company says it will have the capabilities to bring back the dead by 2045 by performing brain transplants into bionic bodies. I'm not sure I understand the fascination with living forever. While I'm not ready to go just yet (I got a lot more vlogs to do and my first walk-thru haunt this year), I definitely don't want to stretch out my existence. I think living to 100 is bad enough let alone forever.

2 comments:

  1. Immortality at what cost? Reminds me of this music video by Sole:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mis-hAhban8

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well that was some fascinating animation. I literally couldn't stop watching it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */