Tuesday, October 26, 2010

A Preview

Here are a few photos I took with my cellphone of my yard display (fine time for my digital camera to stop working).

We had a nice misty morning yesterday, though it doesn't show up quite so well in the photos. Then last night I was out trying to take night photos with the phone (yeah right!) and was toying with the settings. Ultimately it ruined most of the shots I took so I'll have to retake them again soon. I'm going to try my hand at capturing some video this year too, and will post it here as well.

Really, other than my rockin' granny and my FCG, there's not much movement that really requires video, but I'll try to capture the grand sweep of the haunt! My 50-feet of American Dream will undoubtedly appear far more expansive than it really is.



1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */