Monday, October 12, 2009

A (PVC) Flicker of an Idea


Well, it's not my idea as I stole it from smarter, more creative people than I, but my PVC flicker candles came out pretty good. Not great, just pretty good. Now that I've got the whole process down, ghowever, I can create a lot more of them. I have all kinds of ideas for the candles, inside and out in the haunt.

Perhaps the most surprising thing is they actually work and I didn't electrocute myself. While I'm sure these could survive the outdoors, I'm thinking this set will stay inside. When I'm able to use electrical cordnot hacked from a flicker light set I'll feel more confident with them being outside in the weather. But for now, these actually look pretty good sitting on the table in the living room.

Rich

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */